Centennial Historical Farm, with an approximate land area of 14 hectares, located in Vilarinho de S.Romão, in the heart of the Alto Douro Vinhateiro and on the Port Wine Route.
This property, whose main production is the old vine paint is grown in a traditional way. The vast majority, planted before 1932, with several solar exposures, developing between 80 and 400 meters of altitude, with about 5.7 ha of vineyard for the production of generous wine classified in the letter A and B, has a production authorization of approximately 20 barrels, depending on the year.
With 15 rustic articles and 6 urban, it has in addition to the vineyard, an extensive olive grove in surround and followed by 345 traditional olive trees and 50 new olive trees, producing in normal years 1.5 barrels of olive oil; the remaining area of land is composed of lameiros with water tank and fruit trees and hill /forest with characteristics for planting vines and olive groves.
The property has as a whole 6 houses for recovery, 3 of the same w / 2 floors, as the main house of housing, the caretaker and the house of the stone lagares, being the warehouses and other annexes to support agriculture composed of only 1 floor; there are still 2 other large houses in ruin on the property for full recovery.
This property that belongs to one of the oldest and most important families of this douro area, responsible for much of the history and legacy of the Douro and its wine, full of valuable records, with high tourist potential, enjoys an open and superb landscape over the vineyards.
It is located on the right bank of the Pinhão River, 20 minutes away from Pinhão, 15 minutes from Vila Real and a few kms from the a24 node.