Stunning, profitable and unique: they were the first impressions I had when I first visited this property. The natural beauty of the place is simply amazing. The complex extends over 10.000m2 and offers 3 distinct types of environments and experiences:
-To the north, is the return to the wild. The forest and river mate harmoniously. The pontoon, huts, bridges, swings and other wooden structures are scattered in abundant nature. Let yourself be lulled by the relaxing melody of the water coming from the small waterfall.
- In the Center, you will literally be in a small village typical of northern Portugal. You will find 3 luxurious shale houses, the charming central square, the traditional Pedra Espigueiro imported from Lindoso, the Portuguese granite sidewalk, all guarded from prying eyes by the imposing shale wall.
- To the south is the leisure space.
A beautiful shale floor structure serves as a restaurant and bar. Its terrace dominates the large fishing park bordered by the river. In fact, the river water and the trout that circulate in it are ingeniously diverted to the fishing tanks. Even the less experienced can catch a lot of trout. The property is bordered on one side and on the other by the Labruja River and the famous Camino de Santiago de Compostela. In fact, this tourist complex has all the characteristics and qualities necessary to become a reference point of excellence for pilgrims. Situated in full route, you can:
- sleep in one of the houses in shale or in a wooden hut
- eat in the restaurant overlooking the fishing park - relax before resuming your way, sitting on the pontoon refreshing your feet in the water of the river.
We now see the accommodation capacity of the complex. In the center, where the village is located, are implemented 3 imposing houses in shale that offer 7 suites. The first house features a nice covered porch, a large living room, a kitchen and a bathroom on the ground floor, and 3 suites on the first floor. In the second house, the setting is reversed, with the common areas upstairs and the 3 suites downstairs. The third and final house, which has the shape of a boat, is the most spectacular and the closest to the river. The hull consists of the common spaces (living room, kitchen, bathroom) and upstairs the cockpit corresponds to the main suite. A small artificial stream, supplied by the water diverted from the river, runs through the houses. In the nature part, the wooden hut has 2 suites. Thus, in total, there are 9 habitable suites at the property. The restaurant with an area of 100m2, can perfectly accommodate 3 additional suites. In addition, the property is large enough to accommodate several wooden bungalows. It is therefore possible to increase the housing capacity of the complex in order to make it even more profitable.
This unique tourist complex is situated close to the heart of Portugal's oldest village, just a 5-minute drive from the historic centre of Ponte de Lima. In less than an hour, you can reach the following points:
- Gerês National Park, 25 min
- Viana do Castelo, 25 min
- Braga, 30 min
- Guimarães, 40 min
- Caminha, Valença e Monção,45 min
- Aeroporto Sá Carneiro, 45 min
- Porto, 50 min
Points of local interest:
- Canoeing (Nautical Club of Ponte de Lima, 5 min)
- Hiking and mountain trails , 20 min by car
- Horseback riding in the Equestrian Center Vale de Lima or along the banks of the Lima River, 6min driving
- Golf course, 7 min
- Surf, Windsurfing, Kidesurf, 25 min
- Adventure park (tobogā, climbing, rappelling, bridge circuit, paintball, canoeing...), 20 min
- Organized visits in the historic centers of the most famous cities of the region
- Wine tastings and visits of cellars
Stunning , profitable and unique Come and meet. (ref:C0257-00658)