Located in Algueirão-Mem Martins - Sintra, a parish in the municipality of Sintra. Based in the homonymous village of Algueirão - Mem Martins, the parish has 16.37 km² of area and 66 250 inhabitants (2011 census), being the largest parish, in terms of population, of Portugal.
Land with 5.140m2, with a highlight of 2.500m2.
According to MDP 2020, one part of housing, another trade or all trade can be built.
Ideal for Hostel, Hotel, Accommodation, Supermarket, Offices, Car Wash, Convenience Stores, Nursing Home, Schools, Gas Station, Distributors...
- 30 minutes from Lisbon;
- 8min from Sintra Hospital;
- 1min of nursing home, Food Distributor, Industries, IC16;
- 2min from Tecnisata;
- 3min from Lidl Supermarket and Mc Donalds;
- View of The Castle of Sintra;
- Bus stop in front of the ground.
Land with 5,140m2 - 1,300,000 or Land with 2,500m2 - 650,000
We share with all real estate on a 50% / 50% regime.
For more information, go to our website KW Portugal.