Building for sale, Portalegre, in São Vicente e Ventosa, Portugal

€2,300,000
São Vicente e Ventosa, Portalegre

Building • 1103 m² • Ref: 16861543-65381

Building of the Marqueses de Alegrete, with a gross construction area of 3,402 m2, located in the historic center of Elvas, next to the Mother Church, in the district of Portalegre. Its origins date back to the sixteenth century, which develops in three blocks, with remodeling in the mid-eighteenth century, came to lend uniformity and grandence. The building was built between the years 1750 and 1752, by D. João de Aguilar Mexia, taking advantage of part of the pre-existing mansion of the late Francisco de Magalhães da Gama Lobo. All marble decoration is by the sculptor José Francisco de Abreu, hired by the owner for this purpose in 1751. It has extraordinary views, including olivença. A large part of the building is in good condition.

It is a 2-hour driving distance from Lisbon.
Energy Category: F

Surfaces

Living1103 m²

Portalegre, São Vicente e Ventosa

Air conditioning
Energy efficiency ratingNo data
Environmental (CO₂) impact ratingNo data