If you dream of having a house away from the hustle and bustle of the city, surrounded by green spaces, but 15 minutes away from Lisbon, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
The 3+1 house, of contemporary style, is inserted in a gated community with eight townhouses, with garage, storage room, leisure space and swimming pool.
The villa has 232 m2 of gross construction area, distributed over 3 floors and also a large storage room with natural light (which can be connected to the house) and 2 parking spaces in the closed garage of the condominium.
The property, in excellent condition, is divided as follows:
- Ground Floor - Entrance hall (5.5 m2), service toilet, kitchen (7.1 m2) fully equipped with opening to the living room, large living room (25 m2) with fireplace, fireplace and large windows that give access to a large balcony (4.8 m2) with unobstructed view of a green valley.
- Upper floor – Hall and circulation area (11.1 m2), two bedrooms, one with 15.8 m2 and the other with 12.8 m2 with built-in wardrobe, both with balcony and a full bathroom (4.1 m2) to support the 2 bedrooms.
- Basement - A bedroom/office with large built-in closets, a suite with natural light and a large bathroom (8.7 m2).
- Storage - Large division with 30 m2, natural light and infrastructure for construction of a toilet. Access by elevator. (This is where the water heater of the house is located).
- Garage - On this closed floor (with elevator access) are located the 2 parking spaces, contiguous, with a total area of 24 m2.
The villa has excellent materials and quality finishes and is equipped with air conditioning throughout the house, fireplace with stove, double windows and double glazing, water heater, electric blinds, PVC frames and central vacuum.
In the condominium there is a common leisure space with 12 condominos, with a swimming pool that benefits from a stunning view of the surrounding nature, condominium room, wc support, barbecue, elevator and gardens.
The ideal place for those who want to live with quality, between beautiful landscapes and the tranquility of living in the countryside, two steps from the city. The Slate is just 15 minutes from Lisbon and Ericeira, with access by the A8.
Make a visit now!