House for sale in Santo Isidro de Pegões, Portugal

€295,000
Santo Isidro de Pegões

Farmhouse • 4 room(s) • 3 Bed. • 2 Bath. • 127 m² • Ref: C0420-00102

Urban building of r / c for housing with the area of 131.68 m2 and annex with 77 m2 built in plot of rustic land with the area of 13,250 m2. The villa consists of, kitchen, living room equipped with fireplace with stove, 2 toilets, 3 bedrooms with wardrobes and pantry. The annex consists of kitchen, storage room, garage, attic and agricultural support warehouse. All rooms of the villa except the toilets and pantry, are equipped with air conditioning, the windows are aluminum / PVC with thermal cut with double glass and with sun protection by the outside and double walls with thermal insulationSanto Isidro de Pegões is a former Portuguese parish of the municipality of Montijo, District of Setúbal, 50 km from Lisbon, with an area of 55.33 km², which makes it the second largest in the county. It has 1538 inhabitants (2011) and a population density of 27.8 inhabitants/km². The parish was created on October 14, 1957, by detaching areas belonging to the parishes of Canha and Marateca, based in the locality of Pegões Velhos. It is one of the three parishes of the municipality of Montijo that constitute the exclave located east of the main part (in fact, of lesser territorial extension), where the county headquarters is located. The other two parishes of the exclave are Canha and Pegões. It was extinguished (aggregated) by the administrative reorganization of 2012/2013, and its territory was integrated into the Union of Parishes of Pegões.As lands of Pegões, in the possession of the Order of Santiago during the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, because they are located in the vicinity of the old Royal Road (N4) that connects Lisbon to Badajoz, benefited by the importance that this connection has in communications with the South of the country and with Spain, having thus observed the stopping of several monarchs, of which the Dukes D. Jaime and D. Teodósio de Bragança stand out, in their frequent trips between Lisbon and the Palace of Vila Viçosa, as well as the stop, in October 1843, of kings D. Maria II and D. Fernando II, of the Duke of Terceira and the other entourage. Also noted are the visits of Admiral Américo Tomás, Minister Duarte Pacheco, Mário Soares, Francisco Sá Carneiro, Freitas do Amaral, among others. (ref:C0420-00102)

Spaces

Rooms4
Bedrooms3
Bathrooms2
Garages (outside)1

Surfaces

Living127 m²
Total209 m²

Santo Isidro de Pegões

The agent has not provided the exact address for this property. You can request it here.
TypeHouse
Construction year1996
Energy efficiency ratingNo data
Environmental (CO₂) impact ratingNo data